I made those oats biscuits dipped in raw chocolate sauce yesterday for my son’s birthday, they are very nice, kids loved it !!! and can be a nice present too.
Oats biscuits dipped in raw chocolate sauce
Write a review
- Oats biscuits
- 1tbs chia meal
- 3tbs of water
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of rice or wholewheat flour
- 1/2 ts baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cups of rolled oats
- Chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup of melted cacao butter
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple sirup
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees
- Mix the chia meal with the water, place in the fridge for 10minutes
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil and the coconut sugar , add the chia mixture stir well for few minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, oats flakes, baking powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry mixture.
- Take one spoonful of dough, use your hand to roll a small ball, flatten to make the biscuit
- Place in a baking tray, cook for 13 minutes , remove from the tray and let the biscuits cool
- To make the chocolate sauce whisk the cacao butter, raw cacao powder, coconut oil and maple sirup together
- When the biscuits are a bit cooler dip the biscuits into the chocolate sauce and place in the freezer for 10mn to set.
- store in the fridge up to 4 days