A big thank you to Anne – Sophie, Lila, Nirmala, Samidha, Monika, Helena, Leah and Cynthia for coming to my raw food workshop last week.
I truly enjoyed meeting great people, the good vibes and learning new things.
Watch this spacce for my next workshop: Food & pack lunches for kids… Sometimes in March
It is my son’s birthday in 2 weeks and the idea is to organise a baking workshop. So here is a simple recipe for a vegan banana/ chocolate muffins.
Vegan banana/chocolate muffins for 2
- 3 tbs wholemeal flour
- 1/4cup of vegetal milk
- 1/4 ts baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbs maple sirup
- 2tbs of melted coconut oil or any vegetal oil of your choice
- 2 1/2 tbs chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt
- Mash the Ripe banana, add the milk, maple sirup, oil, whisk well.
- Mix the wet mixture with the dry ingredients, add the dark chocolate chip.
- Place the mixture in 2 muffins holders and bake for 17 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes and enjoy