This coconut salad is our favorite at the moment, i am making it few times per week and everyone loves it.
Raw, fresh and full of flavour. The shredded coconut will give a feeling of satiety, it is very versatile, easy to mix with any fruits or vegetables.
The shredded coconut is easy to find in most supermarket in Abu Dhabi such as Waitrose, lulu, Carefour
- 1/2 pack of shredded coconut
- 2 cucumbers (cut in cubes)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 orange pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 tomato (cut in cubes)
- half red onion or 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 lime ( juice only)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the fresh shredded coconut in a bowl, squeeze the lime, stir well and set aside
- Chop the vegetables
- Mix the vegetables with the coconut. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or serve immediately.
- Keep in the fridge for 3 days xx