This easy raw overnight soaked porridge breakfast is on my top 5. Very versatile you can mix it with anything you like
Overnight soaked porridge
- 1 cup of rolled oats (GF)
- 1 cup 1/2 of almond milk
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 2tbs dried raisins
- 2 tbs of raw almonds
- any topping and fresh fruits
- Coconut sugar (Optional)
- Place the oats and the milk in a big bowl, stir well.
- Add the chia, seeds and almonds
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning place in jars and add the coconut sugar and pomegranate seeds
- You can add anything you like
- Et voila
Another easy ice cream recipe this morning ❤️
Easy, low fat, and full of nutrients.
Bananas are a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium.
Berries are a excellent source of vitamin C, low in calories, high in fiber and rich of nutrients
Berries/ banana ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream or milk
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor
- Process until smooth
- Add any topping of your choice
Sometimes we just want to stay in bed, watch a good movie and eat an ice cream!!! this is what happened to me this week end. This coconut, vanilla and banana ice cream is a winner.
You can add any toppings and i am sure everyone will enjoy it
Try and let me know ♥
coco/banana ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 ts of vanilla powder
- Maple sirup (optional)
- Dark chocolate
- Sesame seeds
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor, process for few seconds.
- Add the milk & vanilla, process until you get a smooth & creamy mixture
- Serve in a bowl adding any topping of your choice
One of my favorite smoothie bowl with spirulina, that i will share with you very soon. Check the color of the bowl! it is amazing ♥
Once you have done the smoothie just grab anything you want: any fruits, nuts, seeds, dried fruits and play around with the colors and have fun.
The constancy of the smoothie will needs to be a little thick so you can add topping nicely.
Beetroot smoothie bowl
- 1 mango
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 beetroot or 2 tbs of beetroot powder
- 2 tbs of flaxseeds
- coconut water or water
- Place the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Place the smmothie in a bowl. Add any topping and enjoy
Today it’s the week end in Abu Dhabi so week end means treat!!!! I have made this delicious Chocolate / peanut butter shake.
Chocolate & peanut butter shake
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbs of peanut butter
- 2 tbs of raw cacao
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 cup vegetal milk
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
I love Rawnola! It is easy to make and full of nutrients, you can add some vegetal milk, coconut yogurt or even sprinkle it on your salads.
Cashews and walnuts are a good source of potassium, iron and zinc. My favourites are almonds, I used to think that they were part the nut family when actually they are seeds from the almond’s fruits. Almonds contains : Biotin, vitamin E, vitamin B12, manganese, magnesium,fibre.
Adding a handful of almonds in your daily routine can boost energy, strengthen the immune system, improve skin health, reduce heart disease and help loosing weight. I think of almonds as a magic seed.
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds are a very good source of protein, rich in iron, vitamin E, magnesium and omega 3.
Fennel seeds are rich in fibre, they are a concentrate source of minerals, iron, calcium, potassium and manganese.
Amaranth is one of my precious little seed: gluten free, it contains calcium, potassium and iron. It is also a very good source of protein and is a very versatile so can be used in many different ways.
I am sharing my recipe for Rawnola but you can adapt it depending on what you have in your cupboard.
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of walnut
- 1 cup of almond
- 50g of coconut chip
- 50g organic dried cramberries
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkind seeds
- 2tbs of fennel seeds
- 50g amaranth pops
- Roughly crush your cashews, almonds and walnuts in your food processor. Not to much as you want to keep it crunchy.
- Add the rest of your dried fruits and seeds.
- Store for 1 week in a jar ... Enjoy