This easy raw overnight soaked porridge breakfast is on my top 5. Very versatile you can mix it with anything you like
Overnight soaked porridge
- 1 cup of rolled oats (GF)
- 1 cup 1/2 of almond milk
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 2tbs dried raisins
- 2 tbs of raw almonds
- any topping and fresh fruits
- Coconut sugar (Optional)
- Place the oats and the milk in a big bowl, stir well.
- Add the chia, seeds and almonds
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning place in jars and add the coconut sugar and pomegranate seeds
- You can add anything you like
- Et voila
I am finally posting the recipe of my 5 ingredients vegan banana pancakes along with my favorite raw jam. The jam is delicious and packed with good things. It can be store for 10 days in the fridge.
So easy and healthy it is a winner at home.
Vegan banana pancakes & raw chia /berries jam
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup of almond/rice or oat milk
- 1/2 ts of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 to 3 bananas
- 1 cup of berries ( raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 2 tbs of blackstrap molasses
- 1 to 2 tbs of chia seeds
- 1ts of lemon juice
- Place the bananas and the almond milk in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, pour the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- Preheat a pan with a little coconut or canola oil, pour 3 to 4 tbs of batter on the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until the pancakes are golden on both sides.
- Blend the berries, lemon juice & the molasses in a small chopper or food processor, process until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a bowl , add the chia seeds and leave it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- The jam can be kept up to 10 days in the fridge
Green smoothie for the little one this morning. I recently started to introduce raw leafy greens to my daughter’s smoothie. You will find here a mix of banana, nectarine, kiwi and spinach leaves but banana, mango, kale is nice and sweet too.
Baby green smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 nectarine
- Few spinach leaves
- Place all the ingredients in a small blender. Blend everything and let baby enjoy
Amaranth is one of my favourite precious little seed, gluten free, it contains calcium, potassium and iron. It is also a very good source of protein, there are many ways of using it and it is gluten free! perfect breakfast if you have a long day ahead, it will for sure keep you full all morning.
Amaranth & peanut butter porridge
- 3/4 cup of organic Amaranth
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1/4 ts of cinamon (optional)
- 1 tbs of peanut butter
- dash of maple sirup or coconut sugar (Optional)
- add water if needed
- Pour the amaranth and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook for 20mn to 25mn stirring from time to time in low heat.
- The last 5mn add the cinamon, maple sirup (or coconut sugar) stir well. The amaranth will get translucent when done.
- Remove from the heat add the almond butter, whisk to get a creamy porridge.
- Pour in to a bowl and add any fruits, seeds and nuts of your choice.
- Enjoy and have a beautiful day