Introduction to raw food level 1
A workshop designed for those new to the concept of raw food, who would like to change their way of eating. Discover raw cooking techniques, what to store in your kitchen pantry.
Learn how to make healthy and easy recipes, sprout pulses, dehydrate fruit & veg and make your own crackers.
The workshop includes preparation of dishes, making them, tastings, going through nutritional topics, shopping list, and equipment basics.
A workshop folder with recipes and all topics covered will give you the confidence to start introducing more raw food into your daily life.
All products used are vegan, organic and where possible locally sourced.
For bookings please send me a message via the blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We had such a good time in Europe this year. It was great to be surrounded by good friends. Amazing time in Bretagne, Paris, Berlin and London
This tabouleh salad is very easy to prepare, the couscous can be replaced by quinoa or millet (for a GF version)
Eating healthy without spending too much time in the kitchen … It was our summer goal!
Nous avons passé de superbe vacances cette année en Europe. Génial d’être entourée de nos amis.
Et de bons moments avec belle maman au Croisic
Ce petit taboulé est facile a préparé, ont peux facilement remplacée le taboulé par du quinoa ou du millet (pour une version GF) Manger sainement sans passée trop de temps en cuisine! c’etait le but de l’été.
- 1 cup of couscous
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- half cup of chick peas
- 2 to 3 tomatoes (cut in small cubes)
- 2 small cucumbers (cut in small cubes)
- 1 handful of dried raisins
- Lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper to taste
- Place 1 cup of couscous in a bowl, add 2 tbs of olive oil, stir well, add the hot water.
- Stir well, set aside for 10 minutes.
- Stir again the couscous should be ready. Allow to cool down for 1/2 hour
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, shallots.
- Chop the mint & parsley
- Place in a big salad bowl add the couscous.
- Drizzle some lemon juice & olive oil, add salt & pepper.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour
- et voila Tabouleh salad is ready
- If you want to eat the salad later do not put the lemon juice.
Taboulé de légume crue
- 1 tasse de couscous
- 1 tasse d'eau chaude
- 2 c a s d'huile d'olive
- 1/2 tasse de poix chiches
- 2 tomates (coupé en petit dés)
- 2 petits concombres (coupé en petits dés)
- 1 poignée de raisins
- Jus de citron, huile d'olive, sel et poivre
- Mettre le couscous dans un bol, y ajoute les 2 cuillères a soupe d'huile d'olive puis l'eau chaude, Remuer légèrement puis laisser reposer pendant 10 minutes.
- Une fois le couscous prêt laisser refroidir pendant 1 heure.
- Couper les tomates, concombres en petit dés, ciselé la menthe et le persil.
- Metter le tout dans un grand bol a salade.
- Rajouter le couscous, assaisonner de citron, d'huile d'olive, sel et poivre.
- A manger de suite ou laisser reposer dans le refregirateur pendant 1 heure
This easy raw overnight soaked porridge breakfast is on my top 5. Very versatile you can mix it with anything you like
Overnight soaked porridge
- 1 cup of rolled oats (GF)
- 1 cup 1/2 of almond milk
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 2tbs dried raisins
- 2 tbs of raw almonds
- any topping and fresh fruits
- Coconut sugar (Optional)
- Place the oats and the milk in a big bowl, stir well.
- Add the chia, seeds and almonds
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning place in jars and add the coconut sugar and pomegranate seeds
- You can add anything you like
- Et voila
I am finally posting the recipe of my 5 ingredients vegan banana pancakes along with my favorite raw jam. The jam is delicious and packed with good things. It can be store for 10 days in the fridge.
So easy and healthy it is a winner at home.
Vegan banana pancakes & raw chia /berries jam
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup of almond/rice or oat milk
- 1/2 ts of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 to 3 bananas
- 1 cup of berries ( raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 2 tbs of blackstrap molasses
- 1 to 2 tbs of chia seeds
- 1ts of lemon juice
- Place the bananas and the almond milk in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, pour the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- Preheat a pan with a little coconut or canola oil, pour 3 to 4 tbs of batter on the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until the pancakes are golden on both sides.
- Blend the berries, lemon juice & the molasses in a small chopper or food processor, process until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a bowl , add the chia seeds and leave it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- The jam can be kept up to 10 days in the fridge
Those raw maki rolls are my little addiction at the moment, when I don’t have time to prepare anything I go for the maki rolls or summer rolls !! There are easy to prepare, nice idea for pack lunches and so colourful I love them 😍
Raw cauliflower & beetroot maki rolls
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 cup of beetroot
- 1 avocado (finely in slices)
- 1 cucumber (finely sliced)
- Any sprouts
- Nori sheets
- 1tbs of miso paste
- Place the cauliflower & beetroot in a food processor, process until crunchy.
- Set aside
- Slice the avocado & cucumbers
- Place a nori sheet on a bamboo rolling mat
- Brush the edge of the nori with 1/4 ts of miso paste
- Place the cauliflower/ beetroot mixture , avocado,sprouts & cucumbers
- Start rolling away from you, keeping the roll tight.
- The miso paste should stick the roll at the end.
- Cut in slices and dip it in tamari sauce
- You can mix any vegetables
Another easy ice cream recipe this morning ❤️
Easy, low fat, and full of nutrients.
Bananas are a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium.
Berries are a excellent source of vitamin C, low in calories, high in fiber and rich of nutrients
Berries/ banana ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream or milk
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor
- Process until smooth
- Add any topping of your choice
Sometimes we just want to stay in bed, watch a good movie and eat an ice cream!!! this is what happened to me this week end. This coconut, vanilla and banana ice cream is a winner.
You can add any toppings and i am sure everyone will enjoy it
Try and let me know ♥
coco/banana ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 ts of vanilla powder
- Maple sirup (optional)
- Dark chocolate
- Sesame seeds
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor, process for few seconds.
- Add the milk & vanilla, process until you get a smooth & creamy mixture
- Serve in a bowl adding any topping of your choice
This coconut salad is our favorite at the moment, i am making it few times per week and everyone loves it.
Raw, fresh and full of flavour. The shredded coconut will give a feeling of satiety, it is very versatile, easy to mix with any fruits or vegetables.
The shredded coconut is easy to find in most supermarket in Abu Dhabi such as Waitrose, lulu, Carefour
Raw coconut salad
- 1/2 pack of shredded coconut
- 2 cucumbers (cut in cubes)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 orange pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 tomato (cut in cubes)
- half red onion or 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 lime ( juice only)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the fresh shredded coconut in a bowl, squeeze the lime, stir well and set aside
- Chop the vegetables
- Mix the vegetables with the coconut. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or serve immediately.
- Keep in the fridge for 3 days xx
Valentine’s day is nearly upon us ♥
Time to get ready for a Rawmantic snack.
The chocolate fondue is made of smooth avocado, raw cacao, oat milk and maple sirup.
It will take 5 minutes to make and it is a delicious treat for littles one too
Rawmantic chocolate fondue
- 1 big avocado or 2 smalls
- 1/4 cup of maple sirup
- 1/2 cup of nut milk
- 4 tbs of raw cacao
- 1 ts of vanilla nectar
- 1 tbs of coconut oil (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a small high speed blender.
- You might need to add more milk or more sirup according to your taste.
- Place any fruits of your choice on a nice plate.
- Et voila dip the fruits in the chocolate fondue and enjoy
- The fondue will last 4 days in the fridge
One of my favorite smoothie bowl with spirulina, that i will share with you very soon. Check the color of the bowl! it is amazing ♥
Once you have done the smoothie just grab anything you want: any fruits, nuts, seeds, dried fruits and play around with the colors and have fun.
The constancy of the smoothie will needs to be a little thick so you can add topping nicely.
Beetroot smoothie bowl
- 1 mango
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 beetroot or 2 tbs of beetroot powder
- 2 tbs of flaxseeds
- coconut water or water
- Place the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Place the smmothie in a bowl. Add any topping and enjoy