Those raw maki rolls are my little addiction at the moment, when I don’t have time to prepare anything I go for the maki rolls or summer rolls !! There are easy to prepare, nice idea for pack lunches and so colourful I love them 😍
Raw cauliflower & beetroot maki rolls
Write a review
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 cup of beetroot
- 1 avocado (finely in slices)
- 1 cucumber (finely sliced)
- Any sprouts
- Nori sheets
- 1tbs of miso paste
- Place the cauliflower & beetroot in a food processor, process until crunchy.
- Set aside
- Slice the avocado & cucumbers
- Place a nori sheet on a bamboo rolling mat
- Brush the edge of the nori with 1/4 ts of miso paste
- Place the cauliflower/ beetroot mixture , avocado,sprouts & cucumbers
- Start rolling away from you, keeping the roll tight.
- The miso paste should stick the roll at the end.
- Cut in slices and dip it in tamari sauce
- You can mix any vegetables