Another easy ice cream recipe this morning ❤️
Easy, low fat, and full of nutrients.
Bananas are a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium.
Berries are a excellent source of vitamin C, low in calories, high in fiber and rich of nutrients
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream or milk
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor
- Process until smooth
- Add any topping of your choice
- Enjoy ❤️