As i am writing it is already 10pm ! I am off to India tomorrow but i really wanted to share this recipe with you. This brownie fondant is a healthy option for christmas.
I made it for my son’s christmas party and it was a real success.
- 100g of dark chocolate (crushed)
- 60g of coconut sugar
- 250g of apple sauce (Homemade)
- 100g of wholemeal flour
- 1 ts of baking powder
- 60g of crushed almonds
- 40g of raw cacao powder
- 3 tbs of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Prepare a square baking tray (20 x 20)
- in a bowl , mix the apple sauce, sugar, coconut oil, and milk
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, raw cacao
- Mix the wet and dry mixture together
- Place the crushed almonds and crushed chocolate in the mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to cool down. Cut in small square and enjoy