Green smoothie for the little one this morning. I recently started to introduce raw leafy greens to my daughter’s smoothie. You will find here a mix of banana, nectarine, kiwi and spinach leaves but banana, mango, kale is nice and sweet too.
Baby green smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 nectarine
- Few spinach leaves
- Place all the ingredients in a small blender. Blend everything and let baby enjoy
My daughter turned one last Saturday. I cannot believe how fast time went by.
To celebrate this big day I wanted to make something easy, healthy that everyone of course could eat, especially Mia. So here we go: Vegan mini Cupcake & Avocado/ Chocolate Frosting.
These cupcakes are light and so yummy :
Vegan mini cupcakes & avocado/ chocolate frosting
- 1 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup of melted cold press coconut oil (or olive oil )
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- 1/2 ts of vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup of maple sirup
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (or any nut milk)
- Avocado/ chocolate frosting
- 1 avocado
- 100g of melted chocolate or 1/2 cup of raw cacao ( I use green and black )
- 3 tbs of maple sirup ( add more if needed)
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees
- Combine the flour, baking powder, vanilla powder
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple sirup, almond milk,
- Stir well
- Place the mixture into a mini cupcake tray
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let it cool down while preparing the frosting.
- To make the avocado/ chocolate frosting
- Simply place the avocado, melted chocolate and maple sirup in a small blender. Blend until smooth
- Place the frosting on the cupcakes using a spoon or a decorating tip.
- Eat immediately
- This time i use some melted dark chocolate from Green & Black but some raw cacao or carob powder will have a nice taste too. I made 16 mini cupcakes from the mixture but had only one cupcake tray so i made it in 2 times.
- If you wish to eat the cupcake later, place the frosting in the fridge and assemble last minute.
- I hope you will enjoy as much as we all did.